Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Real Time Text

How do I install and use RTT on my android and laptop? This is instant texting/messaging i.e. my caller receives and sees everything I type as I'm typing it (no need to wait until I complete a message and press send) I have been following the guides ...

Chris1210 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do i take advantage of BT wifi ? ( apart from my own ofc)

I have  BT broadband and  did have a a BT mobile , but have now swapped my mobile to EE. One of the  benefits of BT mobile was that   you got free access to  BT Wi-Fi hotspots. "Log in to hotspots using your BT ID. Or to get online even faster, down...

Any help accepted (Upgrade thread)

Hi, Does anybody know if I pay the early upgrade fee on my apple tablet, can I then change it to an Apple Watch series 6 instead of upgrading to another tablet? Thanks in advance

No confirmation email

Hi, yesterday I ordered the new Galaxy watch 4 over the phone as per my upgrade and paid for next day delivery. The lovely woman I was speaking too confirmed it would be delivered today but it still hasn't arrived.  I never received any sort of confi...

Wardy69 by Investigator
  • 12 replies
  • 4 Helpful

EE Perk account deactivated

Hi, I’ve been advised to message on here to find out how to sort out my EE Perks account. Get a message when I log in that says it’s been deactivated, but can’t reregister as it’s still associated with my email address. 

Replacement sim not active

I recently had to order a new sim on behalf of an older relative whose phone was lost whilst they’re in hospital - they are still there and without a phone. the sim has arrived and we have put it into their new handset (basic Alcatel phone) but we ca...

Cattie by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Samsung S21+ no delivery date

Hi could someone please let me know how long its going to be until my phone arrives got told it would be a week but still is saying waiting for confirmation.  Cheers Gareth 

Garf1978 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful