Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Network unlocking

Hello, I have an S10 which I wanted to sell. I have wiped and factory reset the handset. I have just received the network unlock code from ee. Is it still possible to unlock a reset device from the ee network?  The phone is in factory setting now wit...

Ishka by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

changing to 4g home wi-fi router

Hi I have recently changed to 4g EE in wi-fi router in the home as my normal broadband was rubbish with living out in the sticks, I went for the unlimited package, when went onto my account and clicked the number for my 4g router, it said great news ...

wheelyuk by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unlimited data plan has run out of data

For over a year I've been on an unlimited data sim for 4gee broadband and it seems to have suddenly changed to a 40gb allowance, no notification or warning and I've very quickly used that up so now I'm stuck with no WiFi even though I'm only a week i...

FredC63 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Sim only upgrade offers 5G only

I’m due an upgrade and want to take a sim only contract but you only seem to offer sim only for 5G compatible phones. Can’t I get a 4g sim only upgrade? 

Smorg by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: Can't view my bills online

How is this meant to help, when it wont let you change anything, this is my own account only 1 phone i am the bill payer who cant even view their own bill

Fabal2 by Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Anyone wanting a device (joke)

It should be with you shortly. What a monster of a ship.   https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1437019215605739526?s=19    

_120522969_evergren_03_use.jpg

Passwords

Hi so I'm in England I have a router with the password on the back of it.The problem is my Ex he's having people here connecting on my WiFi and I don't know how I can change it the router has to be in the front room so many are connected to it I can'...