cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Left network confirmation

Hurric75
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve been out of contract a few months. I’ve changed to another provider but haven’t had any confirmation from EE of me leaving or of the financial situation as I’ve just payed an EE phone bill 2 days before switching. Why no confirmation email? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Hurric75 when a EE account is closed a final bill is produced 7 days after and if any amount is due back to yourself it would be automatically refunded back to yourself.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Hurric75
Investigator
Investigator

Paid my last bill 9th September 2021 , about to cancel tomorrow 11 September 2021 (contract ran out months ago). Will I owe or be owed money from EE? 

Also have been paying £10 monthly for Apple Music through EE, what happens with that ? Do I go direct to Apple ? 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Hurric75

We're sorry you're thinking of leaving us. 

When is your bill date?

If your account closes before your next bill date a final bill will be generated with a credit for any line rental paid in advance.

In regards to your Apple Music, your subscription will also be cancelled which would require you to go direct with Apple. 

Katie 🙂

Usually on the 6th.

thanks for the quick response. I’m leaving for a no contract deal with another provider. 

Hi, seeing as I’ve just paid my monthly bill will my music subscription continue until end of the month? 

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Hi @Hurric75 

when a EE account terminates any associated products will also cease with immediate affect.

Hurric75
Investigator
Investigator
Even if I’ve paid for the month ahead? Thanks for the reply btw 👍
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Hurric75 you would receive a part refund.

David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Hurric75 when a EE account is closed a final bill is produced 7 days after and if any amount is due back to yourself it would be automatically refunded back to yourself.