Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

2nd time i have been overcahrged

Hello there,please i am writing this to report that I have been overcharged by 47.35 pounds for September. I played my bills on the 47th and the 10th of September respectively yet was still charged. This is not the first time. I was charged 46.4 poun...

Folarin14 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! iphone 6s

Hi all, my son has a iphone 6s - downloaded WhatsApp on it for him however WhatsApp works fine when in the house and on wifi however when he's out the house and on mobile data - won't let him send messages etc.  They only come through on whatapp when...

Samsung Trade In Terms and Conditions

Can someone help me please. I was interested in upgrading my contract to the new Zlip 3 phone. I have a sim only contract on EE but I have a Samsung S20 I bought my self last year. The website doesn't deduct the £400 when I click I have an eligible p...

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

Hi, I upgraded to a Samsung Fold 3 (silver, 256gb) on 2nd September. I completely understand the delays in getting stock but I noticed this morning that the order status has changed from "Your pre-order is confirmed" to "Your order is on track". The ...

Resolved! Apple Watch straps?

Trying to get a Apple Watch series 5 44 watch strap! Got a voucher but can’t find anything in accessories.  Only hind the bog-standard stuff. Need a strap???  Anyone?

Re: Order tracking: pay monthly orders

I ordered samsung galaxy s21 ultra 6 days ago and the order still waiting for confirmation. When i was ordering it it eas saying that the phone is in stock and can be delivered next day but the days keeps passing.

linkatau by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I NEED TO UNLOCK AN OLD PAYG ORANGE PHONE

I bought an Orange phone in 2004, I then changed phones and provider, but now I actually want to use my old orange phone with a different provider so I need the phone unlocking I dont have a phone number because I haven't used the phone since 2006, c...

EE Perks Revalidation

When I try to Revalidate I enter my work email address and in red letters a message states, ‘The email address supplied is already registered.’Can anyone suggest why this message is coming up and how I can revalidate please?

Pamsun by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade charge?

I don't know if anyone can help, but upgraded my sons phone for him last night all seemed fine, but checked my ee app this morning and I have a charge of £50 coming from somewhere.I paid the early upgrade fee and the £50 upfront last night so it's al...

NettyB1 by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful