Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Google pixel 4a 4g

So since I've gotten this phone which is the replacement for the one I had before . I haven't been with EE for long.  I have had major issues with this phone from overheating on facetime and when it's charging to calls being cut off and now this morn...

By Sport ID003 error

BT Sport and EE have managed to ruin my evening by cancelling my subscription to BTSport when upgrading to a new EE smart 5G plan. I even pay extra for large screen access so effectively £20per month extra down the drain! I now have to relive my yout...

Innomad by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My content lock

I’d like to remove my content lock just on this number device

Home internet never works

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone might be able to help? My EE internet has been very poor the past 6 months or so. It is connected but takes a very long time for webpages to load, sometimes they don't load at all and we just can't use the internet...

Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 12.02.11.png Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 12.02.45.png Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 12.04.33.png Screenshot 2021-09-18 at 12.26.56.png
maryf24 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE Perks

I have logged in to EE perks on numerous occasions, but today it will not let me.  I have tried to reset password, but the email does not arrive, and i have checked Spam and Junk.  Have tried to re-register but says nhs email is already linked.Can an...

divab74 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Great Customer Service

Hi Team EE, I just wish to say that due to people like Lewis Peacock and past team members I have spoken to in the past, I have been an EE customer since EE was formed. I’m a strong believer of great service and Lewis did not disappoint, I would like...

Order Tracking

I purchased a phone 6 days ago but I haven’t received an email or text about it at all but the upfront payment has come out of my bank account. How do I track my order if I don’t have a confirmation email?

Jack159 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ordering iPhone 13

I’ve tried to order a iPhone 13 pro max with the £15 off the monthly bill and use my student discount and the bill comes out more expensive, is there a glitch or can’t both be used?

Carpes71 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful