Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Boku

So I am FURIOUS. I have been fraudulently charged nearly £400 by EE OVER MY BILLby EE for 3rd party services I have NEVER requested or received by BOKU. This is DISGUSTING as after over an hour on the phone to EE customer services, there’s nothing th...

MS04 by Investigator
  • 30 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Why is my iPhone not unlocked after 18 months?

I'm looking to unlock my iPhone.  My contract started on 8th Feb 2020.  According to the EE website it should be unlocked automatically after 18 months (which would be now).  When I text 'UNLOCK' to 150 I get a link to pay a fee to unlock my phone.  ...

Jessmayg by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Packet Loss!

Hi,I’m suffering from packet loss on my connection, especially for gaming, the overall connection is in perfect condition, Speed, Web browsing, Streaming! I know my stuff when it comes to Network things. I’ve tried almost everything I can do, Can you...

LiamEE by Valued Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ambiguous recording of add-on

Using the website I just ordered and paid for a 5GB add-on for 1 month at £6.00.  This is confirmed as an active add-on on the 'Your Add-Ons' page. I then received an SMS announcing that I now had an active 750MB add-on.  However, when if I checked '...

Hurdles by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelled my BT Sport Sub, but still got charged.

I cancelled my BT Sports Subscription for last month even received a text message confirming it's cancelled, however I still got charged for that. "You will have access to BT Sport on the large screen until 11 Sep 2021 when it will be removed from yo...

supaabzz by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Anytime Upgrade

My anytime upgrade is arriving today, will they collect the old phone at the same time?

Student upgrade code not working

Tried to use my 20% off student code on preorder for new iPhone 13 but it kept saying it was invalid. I contacted EE and they said that the code should be working but they are not sure why it isn't.