cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Z fold 3 stock

Leeroy75
Investigator
Investigator

Does anybody on here know how long stock will be.ordered on phone the lady said it would be here today.try and find order, it's like it's disappeared. Don't like be lied to and thinking about cancellation of whole contract

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Screenshot_20210918-143337_Chrome.jpg

If this is extremely good then I would hate to see it when it's bad

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Leeroy75.

Welcome to the community. 

Please can you provide me with more information such as memory size and colour?

I can then check our current delivery guidance. 

Katie 🙂

Hi I ordered the z fold 3 black 512 g edition, any help would be brilliant. ThanksSent from my Galaxy

Hi I ordered the z fold 3 black 512g edition. Any help would be brilliant. Thanks

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for providing more information @Leeroy75

I have checked and can see this phone is available to order and we will deliver once we receive stock from our supplier. 

Katie 🙂

NSH4RPY
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Leeroy75 When did you order?

The average wait time seems to be between 13 - 21 days 😞 

I ordered on Monday when it was "7 Days Dispatch" but haven't had anything yet and there are others who ordered before me still waiting 

That's appalling, dont mind waiting ,just don't lie to me.i phoned my order through and was told Friday.now it looks like another week or 2 or maybe 3

I ordered the black 256gb one on the 3rd September , still nothing just order on track.

Received my returns bag and a nice email telling me I have to send back my old phone by a certain date had to laugh at that , 

I spoke to cs few days ago and was told people can order it and will receive it within 7 days !!!

Don't know if this is true but would be taking the preverbial as I've ordered mine at the beginning nof September and still haven't got it 

Yet I ordered an additional s21 for another line was told that was in stock for that one to be delayed also 

NSH4RPY
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Yeah i think there being hit with the Logistics Shortage (No Lorry Drivers) and the Chip shortage 😕

Still hoping i and everyone else get there orders next week though!

100% fingers crossed we all do , 🤞