Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Cannot renew my Pay As You Go pack

Hi, The system already has my card details for automatic renewals but is not able to take payments, I suppose it might be because it's trying to charge my card on a past date (20 August instead of 20 October, see screenshot below).Tried to contact su...

Screenshot 2021-10-21 at 22.40.58.png
jpbucci by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are your iPhones (13 range) NOW factory unlocked immediately?

Are you still that one network that has had a 6 month restriction on the sim before it can be unlocked so I've always had to but direct from apple as I need to dual sim (ee e-sim, Voda physical). I know over a year ago it was in the pipeline that you...

zesty2k by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Phone number

Hi, I've just got my phone today but I was supposed to get an EE sim with my number on it but I've got a new EE sim with new number. So is there any way I can get an EE sim with my number?? 沈沈

Fyeasmin by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery delayed twice already.

So I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 128gb on the 27th September. When ordering the phone I was told to expect it within 14 days. It got delayed to the 22nd - 26th October. Annoying yet I was patient. It has yet again been delayed till the 29th - 2nd w...

Phillay by Investigator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

SiM only

If I take a new sim only plan and find out there is not enough data, can I up the data at any time ?

Ssp72 by Investigator
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Pixel Launch Event - 19th Oct

Anyone looking forward to what's announced tonight?   Ok, most of it seems to have leaked already and we seem to know exactly what the Pixel 6 will look like, but you never know, maybe there'll be some surprises.   I think this is the first time in a...

Pixel6.jpg
chistery by Brilliant Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Adding a voucher credit to a cellular iPad

Appears to be almost impossible. Can’t text from the iPad. 150 rejects the VO text method from my normal Vodafone mobile (iPad is on EE, not my main mobile). No ‘redeem voucher’ option in the EE app. All in all, pretty useless. This is the 21st Centu...

Suilven by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Urgent help required for Business Customer

I am business customer and my phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx. I am travelling to Mauritius and i am unable to receive call and make calls.   It shows message not registered on network. I have restarted my phone few times.   I have already bought package...

UB72 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful