Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Where is my order?

Should I be worried?I upgraded my phone over a week ago online with an expected delivery date of 01/11/2021.When I check my delivery status it says ‘awaiting confirmation’ even though I have had a confirmation email to say it was expected on 01 Nov.S...

DeborahKM by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Photo ID

There seems to be some mixed messages as to what is possible with regard to photo ID required for receiving a delivery:My partner, who does not share the same surname as me, has a repair collection/new phone drop off due from DPD, but will be at work...

Add to plan

Hey. I just got a new phone and I want to add Nintendo switch to plan. Unfortunately when I'm trying to add it, it takes me to an upgrade page. I know that I need to have more that 13 month left on contract witch I do because my contract just started...

Airis_ by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel 6 and eSim - Slow Hotspot/Tethering

So, I got a Pixel 6 and decided to go for an eSim (because new technology's always good, right?!). Whilst I was waiting for the eSim to become available, I popped my old sim card in my Pixel 6. I use moble hotspots/USB tethering a lot, for both my wo...

CJTiney by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Continuing of contract after its end date

Good morning, on my account it says that my sim only contract is due to end today. I am not want this to end, will it just continue to roll over until I cancel it? Do I need to do anything? 

Anytime upgrade

I have used anytime upgrade, however my order has no estimated date currently. However, EE are asking for my phone back by 21/11/21 or looking to charge me £385 - am I expected to be without a phone whilst they cannot fulfil my order?

Tom_o91 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Proof of purchase for my Nintendo Switch?

I upgraded my phone in November 2018 while EE was running a promotion offering a free Nintendo Switch. I'm now having an issue with the Switch but to send it to Nintendo for repairs they require proof of purchase. However, I can't seem to find mentio...

Order

Ordered iPhone 13pro last Saturday,  was told it would be delivered within 7days changed colour of phone to get it faster, from sliver to blue,  when I go on tracker it doesn’t show anything. How can I track my order,  

Sedgwick by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Slower speeds when tethering from iPhone

Hi, in the top windows of my house I have a direct line of sight with the ee 4g mast and get speeds of around 250mbps on my 11 pro. However when I tether the speeds on my iPad, laptop, ps5 are all much slower (around 50mbps maximum) this is all with ...