cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my order?

DeborahKM
Investigator
Investigator

Should I be worried?
I upgraded my phone over a week ago online with an expected delivery date of 01/11/2021.

When I check my delivery status it says ‘awaiting confirmation’ even though I have had a confirmation email to say it was expected on 01 Nov.

Should I call EE? Or is this a common thing? Before they have been so quick and efficient with upgrades so I’m worried there has been a mistake.

Thanks 

Debs

7 REPLIES 7
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @DeborahKM 

What did you order? 

There are delayed because of world wide issues. Once EE are able to provide your device you'll receive a text from DPD.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Morning @DeborahKM

Welcome to the community 🙂

Which model phone did you order? 

Could you let me know the size and colour? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Hi there, thank you for messaging it is an iPhone 11NC 128 GB in purple

Debs 😊

Ok cool thank you! Just wondered 😊

James_B

Hi @DeborahKM,

That model is currently on back order and will be dispatched as soon as stock arrives to fulfil your order.

If you'd prefer to switch to a phone that is available for immediate dispatch, please get in touch on 150.

Thanks

James

Hi James, thank you for letting me know, I’ve ordered a case and screen protector for it already so I will just wait for it to come back in stock 😊

Is there any idea of how long I will wait? Are we talking days, months or years 😂

thank you!

Debs. 
@James_B 

James_B

Hi @DeborahKM,

The current delivery guidance for that model is 'expect dispatch in more than 28 days'.

Hope this helps.

James