cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order

Sedgwick
Investigator
Investigator

Ordered iPhone 13pro last Saturday,  was told it would be delivered within 7days changed colour of phone to get it faster, from sliver to blue,  when I go on tracker it doesn’t show anything. How can I track my order,  

6 REPLIES 6
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Sedgwick 

If you search the forums there are many people waiting. Becase of world wide issues these are in short supply and on Apple own site it says expected delivery of 1 Dec - 8 Dec.

Once EE have stock you will receive a text from DPD. 

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Sedgwick.

Welcome to the community.

Do you get an error message in the order tracker?

What memory size did you order?

Jon

Yes Saturday 30th is when I called sorted out the error and changed the colour to blue 128g as it would get her faster.  I first ordered the phone on the 28th Oct 

Just told to try again on the order tracker 

I done exactly the same and was lied to saying it was going to be here in a week I think its time to move to another network if ee don't have the phones in stock they should not be trying to sell you a phone

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @Sedgwick.

If you're getting an error message in the tracker I'd recommend getting in touch with our Customer Care team.

They will be able to check the status of your order and give you an update.

Jon