Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Apple tv 12 Months free with apple tv 4k

I have signed up for EE Broadband and apple TV 4K with BT Sport. It states I will receive 12 months free apple tv but cannot find anywhere to activate 12 months free

SmartSelect_20211103-185058_Chrome.jpg SmartSelect_20211103-185113_Chrome.jpg

auto renewal discount

few weeks ago I saw a promotion saying if I saved my card details for auto-renewal of my data pack I will get I think 10% off? Does it happen for the next pack (1st auto-renewal) or is this discount gone already? as far as I'm aware the display said ...

Friends and family discount

Hi, I upgraded and added on a friends and family discount code from my husband but it’s not showing on my bill? I called customer services and they added it on for me but my bill is still full price. can someone please advise? thank you! 

Resolved! Potential EE mis-selling

Good evening, Last year I extended my 12 month SIM only contract with EE for what I believed to be another 12 months. On phoning up today to give notice to end the contract, I was surprised to be told I had another 388 days left to go. I requested th...

Order refused by DPD on Friday

Hi all. My order was meant to be delivered last monday but I rescheduled it for Friday because I knew I would be in all day. However, DPD never knocked/called/texted/emailed or anything because I was sat in my front room working and watching the fron...

Unlock my old phone

Trying to get through to someone in regards to unlocking my old phone that I have handed down to my sister but can't get through can anyone help?

Kiera8 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Number transferred but SMS still sending under old number

Hi, I'm on the new Google Pixel 6 Pro. My number has been transferred from my old provider. And I can receive calls using my old number. But why is it that when I send SMSs, it is sending using my deactivated number? I have rebooted the phone, but it...

BalaA by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EE perks

My records password is not working. I have gone through my work email address which is ******* Unfortunately in going through the link sent to my work email address above. It does no work once reset causing slot of frustration.  I just want to be abl...

Upgrade broadband

I would like to upgrade my EE broadband as it's pretty slow, is it possible to switch to a bundle that has better wifi speeds with EE? Something like an add-on to an existing 12-month bundle?

Jwolf by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful