Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Need help

Can a person PLEASE call me to help with my EE problem 

Resolved! Setting up apple watch if bought from 3rd party

HiI'm thinking of buying an apple series 7 watch cellular version. I want to use it with my existing ee account and pair it with my iPhone. Does this work? Is there an additional cost? I read online that it is feasible in theory, but frustrating/impo...

iPhone order

When is the iPhone 13 pro max expected to be back in stock?

Fab26 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Monthly Data update

My data allowance has not been updated on 11 November and still shows no data available. Why is this 

iPhone 13 pro

Got my iPhone 13 pro delivered says on invoice that should be phone and sim but I havnt received the sim

£125 charges 087 helpline call

On the 2nd of November I called the British airways helpline. Lines were busy, 1st call didn’t resolve my query, 2nd call got cut off, few answer machines and all this resulted y a bill of over £125. I am in shocked. How is possible that you call a h...

PAC code

I am leaving EE and have got my PAC code in order to keep my number. My question is if my contract ends of 27th November is it possible to order a new phone online with another company a few days early (to allow for delivery time) to ensure I’m not p...

Order on track

Last week I ordered an iPhone 12 pro in graphite, I was told it was out of stock and it was coming back in stock in a week or two, yesterday I received a text saying “my order is on track”. What does this mean? There’s no confirmed delivery date and ...