Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

EE formerly T-Mobile

I have an EE account, but it was formerly T-mobile so I don't seem to be able to access any information on MyEE.  I would like to find out my average data usage for the last 6 months (not just the last month as I can get that info from my phone usage...

ality by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! E sim and normal sim

I have a query about whether I could use my iPhone 11 with the EE esim option and then put the normal EE sim from the same number/account into a TP link m3750 4g router for occasional use whilst being in my caravan. If this works then saves me having...

changing from ee to TALK TALK

Dear Sir/ Madam i am writing to you regarding that i am leaving E e and going to a new supplier could you please tell me when my final bill and disconnection charge will happen e.g what date it will go out if it is going to be a direct debit or a pap...

Leaving EE

Hi, I would like to leave EE however, it will cost me £353, is there anyway I can do this without the large fee? As unfortunately, I have broken my phone nd EE are asking for £550 to get an early upgrade

New phone - upgrade

Hi I ordered upgrade on sat night, please can you advise when I will receive? 

ee perks

my ee perk account has been deactivated so I'm unable to log in to get my code to upgrade. 

mattb8 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! EE Contract with new phone

My EE Contract ended earlier this year but I have kept it rolling on. My phone now needs upgrading as it is failing but I am happy with the contract and don't want to pay more for the same usage, data etc., can I use my sim card in a new phone (bough...

Chloe179 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! You haven't taken Credit of my monthly Bill

Hi,  We are a business, and on the 4th October we had a credit on our account, we have another bill in November, which we thought the credit would be used, but you have taken the full amount of the bill. how can we get the credit back.  Thanks