cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

EE Contract with new phone

Chloe179
Visitor

My EE Contract ended earlier this year but I have kept it rolling on. My phone now needs upgrading as it is failing but I am happy with the contract and don't want to pay more for the same usage, data etc., can I use my sim card in a new phone (bought upfront but still works out cheaper than a new contract for a

new phone) and continue using my existing contract on the new phone?

Thanks,

Chloe

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Chloe179 ,

Welcome to the community,

Yes you can buy a new phone and just put your SIM card in, but you may want to look at a sim only contract instead, as this may make your monthly payments cheaper. You can use any phone, so long as it is unlocked or locked to EE and put the SIM card in, hope this helps.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Chloe179 ,

Welcome to the community,

Yes you can buy a new phone and just put your SIM card in, but you may want to look at a sim only contract instead, as this may make your monthly payments cheaper. You can use any phone, so long as it is unlocked or locked to EE and put the SIM card in, hope this helps.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.