cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order on track

Jamiebrown1
Visitor

Last week I ordered an iPhone 12 pro in graphite, I was told it was out of stock and it was coming back in stock in a week or two, yesterday I received a text saying “my order is on track”. What does this mean? There’s no confirmed delivery date and nothing to say it is back in stock so just a bit confused.

8 REPLIES 8
HH8888
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Nothing really! I ordered my IPhone 12 Pro 27/11/20, I was told it would be delivered within 28 days. I had a text message 27/11 confirming pre order, 4/12 orders in track, 11/12, it will be with you soon, 18/12 your orders on track then today I check it says estimated 4-9 Jam 2021

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jamiebrown1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

The text is just a reminder that your order is still in place. You'll receive a text message from DPD with tracking details as soon as your delivery slot is confirmed.

James

TabbyEJ
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

How long does it take before the time slot is confirmed 

James_B

Hi @TabbyEJ,

You'll receive a text message with your tracking details the day before your scheduled delivery.

Hope this helps.

James

TabbyEJ
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Okay thank you 

what is the wait on the 13pro max 128gb sierra blue 

is it still a 28 day wait as I ordered just over a week ago 

James_B

Hi @TabbyEJ,

The current delivery guidance for that model is 'expect dispatch in more than 28 days'.

James

Chloejaynee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I ordered mt iPhone 13 Pro max on 3/11/21 was told it would be delivered in 28 days time so by beginning of Dec but other people have advised end of Dec from apple themselves so I'm still waiting too

TabbyEJ
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thank you I’m hoping it comes by the beginning of dec but I doubt it will.