Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Data sim for ipad

Hi I have a data sim in my iPad. I ordered the ps5 on my EE app not noticing it was set to my iPad sim not my phone sim. It’s says it will text the number when it’s getting delivered. Is there anyway to accept text messages on data sim Thanks

Cooter by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Order number

I've ordered a pay monthly phone this morning and haven't received a order number for it. 

Ade1-7 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Contract ending

How do I tell EE that I don’t want to continue being charged after my 24 month contract ends?

lucy46 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Re: TOP ON ERROR, MONEY TAKEN NO CREDIT (NOT IN UK)

Omg similar situation I have tried paying my bill this evening said oops there has been an error and that it had not gone through. After attempting this x3 I have checked my bank account money is all pending in my account.  I hope this does not go th...

jojo2017 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Paid for 200mb add on and was given 100mb - false advertising

The in app purchase in addons clearly states “200mb for £2”, when bought I was told thank you for purchasing the 100mb add on, yet £2 was still taken from my account.  this is definitely illegal and isn’t the first time this has happened. It’s blatan...

AEDCDECE-FDB7-4ABC-971E-C2EBD21043F7.jpeg DC372827-0B8D-4FF1-BE9F-8676AA0EF611.png F4697733-9B25-4088-A837-32B29849BB99.jpeg 533A0CA9-6FC7-456A-BEA8-449CC5C2CAB1.png
Ma6x by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Deactivating sim

Hello,  So I have a PAYG sim, I want this number deactivated ASAP.I read through the other forum and from my knowledge, SIM would usually be deactivate due to inactivity of 6 Months.  I need this number deactivate asap is there any way I can do this ...

FXX_ by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order confirmation

Hi I have upgraded my phone today and the payment has come out for the upfront cost of the phone I’m upgrading to but I’m still waiting on a confirmation email?

Elise121 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

4GEE and mesh system

I have problems getting Wifi around my house as it has solid stone internal walls. I have tried powerline but get poor results. Can I use a mesh system with the 4GEE huawei router?

neil684 by Established Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Error on My EE account page since upgrading

Just upgraded my SIM only plan to a new SIM only plan, same phone number, nothing else changed. Also have 2 other devices on same account. Since upgrade, I can't view any details of the new plan or gift data from it. Every time I try, get an error me...