cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order confirmation

Elise121
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I have upgraded my phone today and the payment has come out for the upfront cost of the phone I’m upgrading to but I’m still waiting on a confirmation email?

9 REPLIES 9
Elise121
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve had the same I’ve ordered my new phone today on the upgrade but still no confirmation email but the money has come out of my bank 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Elise121

Welcome to the community.

Which phone did you order and how did you order it?

Chris

Hi I ordered it through the app on my phone and I ordered the iPhone 13 pro max 128GB in gold. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Elise121

The current guidance for that model is to 'expect dispatch in more than 28 days'. Once the device is ready to be delivered, DPD will be in touch with you.

Thanks for your patience so far.

Chris

Okay thank you, just wanted to check as I hadn’t received any emails off ee to confirm my upgrade that I bought 

Mariah3
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I thought I would drop my waiting experience for you. I ordered my iPhone 13 pro max 128gb Sierra blue on 01/11/21 which is 23 days ago (a little over 3 weeks). 
 I was told numerous times that I would have to wait 28 days for a dispatch date and that it was a first come first serve basis. Although others had ordered after me seemed to have gotten their phones before me which was slightly confusing.

but today 24/11/21 I received my notification from both EE and DPD that my phone will arrive tomorrow on 25/11/21. So in total I would have waited 24 days, just a little under what was expected for dispatch. Make sure you ring EE and clarify that your order is confirmed because it gets dispatched 28 days from order confirmation date. Hope this helps and hope you get your phone soon!

Thank you I appreciate this, I will ring them tomorrow.

i ordered my upgrade yesterday got email confirmation and money was taken out of my account but order tracking saying can't find and when i manage to login its saying upgrade now 

Mariah3
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I’m also under the impression that EE website takes some time to update. I had received my notification from EE and DPD via email at least 3 hours before my EE tracker had updated to “dispatched”. Just keep checking online and if it hasn’t updated within a few hours I’d probably advise you to ring and speak with customer service.