Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Help contract

I currently have an EE contract for £17 a month but at 83 I only use my phone for calls. My contract ends in 1 month so how can I get a better deal to stay with EE as everyone tells me I can get sky for £5 a month amd just get a pac number? Whats the...

Confimation email

I had my email saying the Order is being processed but money hasn't been taken out of my bank what does that mean

Devil25 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: How do I get security camera to work on home router

I have this exact issue! Please tell me how to fix it I spent hours and hours on the phone with EE "tech" people they havnt got a clue telling Me to restart the router and silly stuff that won't fix the issue. Can someone please help I really want to...

Still waiting

I've been trying since 25 may, still waiting for number to come over..I guess that ee doesn't want new customers.

gayle6 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Number recycling

Hello! I recently switched to a contract sim from PAYG but I ordered a dog tag with my old PAYG number and I completely blanked, I have the a20e so I can take advantage of the dual sim feature but I'm worried my number will be recycled since I went i...

Resolved! Requesting PAC code without topping up

I am with EE temporarily, and was wondering if I would be able to request a PAC code from EE to move to another company without having topped up at all on my EE sim.I have already moved this number from my old network to EE, so I think my sim is acti...

Jo123 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Helpful

4GEE Wifi with Phone Sim?

I currently have a 4GEE Wifi device with a contract that is available to upgrade now. Given that EE has 12-month Phone Sims with up to Unlimited Data (at a fraction of the cost of a data only sim), is it possible to use a phone sim in the device? Is ...

DP90 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Watch Youtube and NOW TV with Video Data Pass

Hello everyone, Can I watch Youtube and NOW TV using Video Data Pass benefit without eating into my data? I know it works for Amazon Prime, Netflix and etc. Thanks.

Aliogkh by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrading tablet to Apple watch

I can upgrade my tablet to a watch but this has a different number to my phone. Can I still link to my phone and disregard that sim/number ? 

DLC1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful