Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Change my plan

So, I called to ask to change my plan from £35/month 100GB to £40/month 200GB. I couldn't do it online (you can't), and you can't email support (insane). Spent £10 phone bill waiting in the line because the callcentre costs loads of money because I d...

ronnieG by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Samsung Tablet out of contract

My Samsung Galaxy Tab is out of contract. Could I use an EE PAYG Sim card in it?Thanks for any assistance Pete

Resolved! EE SIM unlocking charge and contract end

Hi, After a bit of advice. My EE contract is due to expire on the 29th of June and my phone is currently locked to EE. From what I can make out I would be charged £8.99 to unlock the phone before this date as I'm still in contract. I've ordered a new...

qz by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Positive feedback

Hi  Please can someone tell me how to give positive feedback. I called 150 on sunday 7th june due to problems with my broadband and the lovely lady who took my call who I sadly due to my absolute awful memory has forgotten her name.She went above and...

Rachey33 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Homeworking Nightmare

Hi, please please can you help me. I'm working at home beause of covid, and I have a 4gEE white router. Its been very slow lately, and Teams / Webex have been a bit patchy. Over the last week its got worse and worse, keeps saying I have low bandwidth...

Not correct logo

I have a Samsung s10plus. I have recently switched from 3 mobile but everytime i turn phone on or off its still shows the 3 logo any help in sorting this out, the phone is unlocked 

Reidy99 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ordered new phone delivered to new address

I have had to order a new phone as my current phone is broken, however I now live at a different address. I requested the phone be shipped to my new address,  but the order has apparently been stopped because if this. How can I receive my new phone p...

Help

HELP NEEDED : ON VERY VULNERABLE LIST..............Please spare 5m to have a wee read....... I really an SO Dukcng embarrassment to as for any assistance...No family...Shielding.......Bipolar Condition......at my wits end....Borrowed a kindle to post...

Resolved! Use a non-EE SIM as my second SIM?

I have a Samsung Galaxy S10+ which allows me to use two SIMs.  As I've had it about 7 months it's locked to EE - no problems with that, I have no plans to change soon. I want to stop carrying around two phones and use my work phone number on this sam...

urzz1871 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful