cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Change my plan

ronnieG
Visitor

So, I called to ask to change my plan from £35/month 100GB to £40/month 200GB. I couldn't do it online (you can't), and you can't email support (insane).

Spent £10 phone bill waiting in the line because the callcentre costs loads of money because I don't have an EE sim.

Eventually told I would have to start a new contract as you cannot change it (amazing), so either pay the £100 fee for the router (which i already have, and have already paid £100 for) or enter into a long contract which I do not want (that's why I've paid £100 for the router).

Then after a while, told they would actually just change my contract for me, something that earlier was not possible. Told this would be done within a couple of minutes. Hung up, and hours later this is still not done.

I don't want to pay £10 to wait in line for another 30 mins while I wait for you to do what you said you would do. I'm supposed to be at work, and I need my 4gee router at work. The fact that there's no email support is a joke. And that I have to pay an extortionate fee to receive support for my product should be illegal.

Sorry for the annoyed tone, but also, I'm not sorry at all. My support operator was lovely, as has everyone been at EE that I've spoken to. I'm not personally attacking the workers of EE, but the system for receiving support is terrible and I am making a public post saying this. It wouldn't have to be public if there was literally any other reasonable channel I could take this through that doesn't waste a decent chunk of my day.

Thanks xoxo

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
David
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

Hi @ronnieG 

Welcome to the EE Community,

If you need to call customer services again call freephone 0800 317 720 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
David