Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Upgrade order

Hello, I placed an order on Friday to upgrade to a Google Pixel 6 Pro white 128gb, says on stock despatch in 1 day on website but my order status is back order confirmed?  Any idea how long i will have to wait? Thanks.

L9285 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

contract cancellation

Hi there Three months ago i`ve left UK. I`ve cancelled my contract with ee but kept paying the bills for another two months.Then my bank account was cancelled due to me not living in uk anymore before the final bill i think. So EE charged me final bi...

Hot spot not working on any devices

My hotspot isn’t working on any devices connected to it. I’ve tried on numerous devices, one day it was connected to an iPad, then it suddenly stopped and hasn’t worked on any other devices since. I have tried on my laptop, iPad other phones but not ...

Bee44 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgraded now have 2 bills

So i was due an upgrade...went through with it now have my own phone allocated to new phone on app and another phone number on account with a monthly charge of 37 quid along with my new plan i got with upgrade and have no idea where it came from

Resolved! Ordering from online shop

I’ve been trying to order a switch from the eye shop and it just keeps saying it’s getting an update I’ve updated my app and it still doing the same any help with this please 

ni70 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order Number Not Working

I upgraded my phone yesterday and received an email order confirmation.  However, when i try to track my order on EE, the order number provided does not work.... Any ideas??  The number starts xko

Becks861 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Has my pay monthly order gone through? No delivery info…

I’ve placed pay monthly order for Apple Watch, I’ve received an email with an order number, but I’ve had to expected delivery date and no further info. Order was placed yesterday afternoon, would have expected to receive an estimated delivery date by...

sedoh by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS Problem on almost every page

Hi, I've had this problem on the EE website ever since I created my account. Whenever I try to access certain areas, such as My Shop, Add to Plan, or the Pay Monthly page, I get immediately logged out and the page doesn't connect. It says "ERR_TOO_MA...

EE billing and Google Play store - transaction declined

I'm trying to use EE billing for Goggle Play store purchases on my Pixel XL 2 phone and I get the following: ErrorTransaction was declined I have enough funds to complete the purchase on my EE payg account and I have made purchases in the past withou...

Daelas by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful