cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Order Number Not Working

Becks861
Investigator
Investigator

I upgraded my phone yesterday and received an email order confirmation.  However, when i try to track my order on EE, the order number provided does not work.... Any ideas??  The number starts xko

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Becks861   That’s an order number not a tracking number.  You’ll get a tracking number once a device has been allocated to you. 

Hi Chris

Thanks for your response.

The issue I have is that when I go on to the online tracking section and type in my order number and email address, I get a message saying: Sorry, we can't show your order details right now. 

When I placed the order yesterday, the phone was showing in stock, so I expected an email today to state delivery time, or be able to see the progress of my order online, but I have not received any further communication and can not track my order using the tracking service

Can you please advise when I should expect an email or be able to see the status of my order online?  

Thank you

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Becks861

Welcome to the community.

DPD will be in touch with you regarding delivery. They usually message the night before, or morning of delivery.

If the phone was in stock when you ordered, it's likely to be tomorrow now.

Chris