Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

How to get sim cut during lockdown

Hello, I am getting a new phone but my current EE pay-as-you-go sim is too big for my new phone and none of the nearby EE shops are open due to coronavirus. Does anyone know any other way to get my sim cut or if EE would send out new smaller sim?  Th...

Missy996 by Investigator
  • 17 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Replacement sim is the wrong size

I ordered a replacement sim as I've just purchased a new iPhone SE. I've been sent a micro sim but need a Nano sim. I'm on PAYG. I can't get through to get the correct sim sent to me. Can someone help?Many thanks,Peter

Peter441 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

where is my order

I ordered a watch on 21st june and have heard nothing about delivery yet. When i go to the tracker on EE wensite its telling me that it can't show me details of my order. Why is this? I didnt have to pay anything when ordered, it was an add on. Many ...

Helen1231 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim only upgrade

Hi all, I'm currently on a Sim only plan which is due to expire in July so I went ahead and upgraded my plan on MyEE. It's not entirely clear from the confirmation email which says that my order is being processed (and includes a delivery address) wh...

No Service

I spoke to EE 2 days ago about getting a different SIM card sent to me as I was buying a new phone. Now I have no service & the new SIM card hasn’t turned up, I was advised all I’d need to do was activate the card once both phone & sim were in hand b...

Andrew34 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Upgrading to a Phone SIM for my 4GEE wifi

Hi, I really want to get a larger data allowance for my 4g router. I'm currently on a 200gb monthly plan but i'm having to be very frugal with what I do in order to not run out. So I really want to get one of the unlimited data plans you can get on p...

New SIM card not delivered

I ordered a new SIM card on Sat 13th June.( New handset so needed new size)  It still hasn't arrived in the post. How do I chase this up, please?

JaneyG24 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ported number but now it doesn't work

I requested a port on Friday the 19th from Vodafone.  On Monday the sim went dead, but the port has gone wrong.  My ee sim has signal and shows the logo, but I cannot make or receive calls, text and have no data.  The ee app shows the correct number,...