cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Phone / screen cover after taking out full insurance has not arrived.

daleparsons46
Investigator
Investigator

Hello all. I have upgraded two of my three contract phones several  days ago, I took out full insurance with both. One phone arrived the next day but nothing else has .
I never use the phones without a screen protector and case from new, does the full insurance gift come vier snail mail or should it have arrived with the phone. 

I have continually phoned 150 and also other contacts, to just get cut off when you have to select mobile, broadband or land line service 
I fully understand the current situation but just want to tell someone that can rectify this problem and dispatch that said items I spend a lot of money each month on EE services having all the households mobiles on EE, land line and fibre, I have found no way of making contact with EE 

so just to recap I’m missing two full insurance gift packages,

I have never had a problem with EE services before and always found there customer services 5*
thank you for listening to my vent and hope you may have a solution to my extremely expensive paper weight. 

kind Rgds 

Dale 

1 REPLY 1
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @daleparsons46 

These are normally sent separately. You should receive them within 7-10 days post allowing.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.