Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Return add to plan Galaxy Watch Active

Hi there,  I purchased a Galaxy Watch Active through "add to plan" but having unpacked it, charged it up and started to use it I've quickly realised it is physically too small for me to read or properly operate. Am I able to return it? If so  how? Do...

Can't use friends & family discount code?

Hello there, I'm new to the EE community! my friend has signed me up to receive a 30% friends and family discount for when I upgrade my contract this month. I have used the code from the text message I received from EE. However, it is "invalid". I ha...

UNLOCK HELP PLEASE

Morning everyone, Could someone please help with my unlock.  I recently upgraded to an i phone 13 and really pleased with the phone. So i have an I Phone XR which as its Christmas nearly i would like to sell and make a few ££s. ive read that the i ph...

cogdog69 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where's my phone?

Hi, I ordered an upgrade via 150 yesterday and was told it would be delivered by DPD today (paid for a £6.99 fee for this purpose). I had a confirmation email also saying the delivery date would be today but the email did not  include a tracking numb...

Sofimaee by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I unpair my Apple Watch from my EE iPhone?

If you need to unpair your Apple Watch from your iPhone, this post will give you all the information you need;   When you unpair your Apple Watch this will revert the watch back to factory settings. Your iPhone will create a backup of your Apple Watc...

apple unpair I.png apple watch unpaired 2.png unpair 2.png
Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Why can’t I add another phone

Trying to add another phone to my account but says I’m not eligible for another phone yet I can add Xbox’s and other things to my account doesn’t make sense 

Resolved! Order

How do I know if I've been accepted I got a email saying was successful and will be in touch with delivery does that mean I've got it thanks

Rural broadband - 4g router

I live in a rural area a mile away from the nearest super fast broadband green box hub. I pay for super fast broadband but I can't get higher speeds than 15mbps. My house is an old barn conversion with stone walls in parts, and brick stud walls insid...

TWROG by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful