cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Leaving EE have PAC code

Rob677
Explorer

Have my pack code just paid bill have 30 days left on contract do I send my pac number to new SIM only supplier now or at the end of contact have new SIM and have been charged already any help would be usefull thanks 

6 REPLIES 6
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Rob677  give your new provider your PAC code now and your number will port over, you’ve already paid up to your minimum term date with EE.  your migration will probably start tomorrow and be completed by Tuesday.  

Thanks dont wanna pay twice ie lose my 30 days here as I've paid for nothing so am I right Vodafone wont change me over straight away if I give details tommorow or can it wait till my contract ends with EE thanks 

Captgeneralmark
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@Rob677 As @Chris_B said, if you give Vodafone your PAC code now, they’ll start the process at once, so it’s best to wait until your 30 days are almost up. Remember, also, that the PAC code itself is only valid for 30 days.

That said, when I left EE for Vodafone, I’m sure I was asked when I wanted the transfer to happen.

Please can you send me my Pac code 

Captgeneralmark
Prodigious Contributor
Prodigious Contributor

@Sando58 You can get it yourself by texting PAC to 65075. The code should arrive in a few seconds, along with an estimate of how much you owe on your account.

@Rob677  If you have your Vodafone Sim you’re going to start being charged already regardless of your EE number not being migrated over.  Your contract with Vodafone have started.      you now have two contracts with 2 different networks so why wait ?   It make no difference.