Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Cancel a order

I have try to get through to EE 6 times. I have waited over a hour each time. I just want to cancel my order as it has took to long to dispatch.  

Upgrading Online

I have tried to upgrade online.  When I paid the early upgrade fee, I am then shown to a page stating 'Sorry no information showing' or words to that effect.  In the meantime, payment has been taken as pending from my account. Anyone else having the ...

Xbox series s offer

Hi I bought my phone a week ago the Samsung a52s only upgraded for the xbox . I was told I would receive a text within 5 days about the xbox but had nothing I payed the £30 in store , could anybody shed some light whats happening ? Thanks

Harpsman by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ordered on a sunday

Hello im new here and i have a question. i ordered a contract mobile on a sunday paid the upfront cost and just kinda wondering how long this is going to take to come to me like a ball park figure 

Resolved! Which apple watch plans?

I've asked on customer services, wasn't very clear, and I still cant quite make sense of the different plans available, maybe I'm old and don't quite get it. I already have an apple watch 4 with its own number linked to my phone, its on sim only plan...

Joey1522 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Happy EE customer

It’s sad to see so many people posting that they are having problems receiving their new Apple Watch Series 7 because I only ordered mine as an upgrade from Series 6 yesterday afternoon and it arrived @ 11am, which I think is fantastic even for EE! I...

Leaving EE have PAC code

Have my pack code just paid bill have 30 days left on contract do I send my pac number to new SIM only supplier now or at the end of contact have new SIM and have been charged already any help would be usefull thanks 

Rob677 by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Family & Friends Code Not Working

Hi, I have 2 lines on my account and wish to upgrade the added line, my original line has a F&F discount already applied. When I try to apply the recently acquired code to the upgrade order there is an error message to say I have not met the conditio...