cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Which apple watch plans?

Joey1522
Investigator
Investigator

I've asked on customer services, wasn't very clear, and I still cant quite make sense of the different plans available, maybe I'm old and don't quite get it.

I already have an apple watch 4 with its own number linked to my phone, its on sim only plan £7 a month. I want to upgrade to apple watch 7, i also want to buy an apple watch for my daughter. We both have iPhones on EE plans, both on my account. 

I will be buying cellular ones for both of us and would want to use away from phones. I cannot work out if we both need personal paired plans or family paired plans or if we need one of each. I am account holder

Probably straight forward answer, but looking at other posts, there seems to be a lot of confusion

thanks

Mark.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

OK, thanks @Joey1522

You'll need the personal paired plan for each of them so that you can make and receive calls using the same number from the Apple Watch when our of range of Bluetooth.

Chris

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G

Hi @Joey1522

Are you looking to get the Apple Watches on contracts with EE, or are you buying them separately again?

Chris

Buying both on contract with EE, the Apple Watch 4 was bought on contract with EE but when it ended I just went sim only

cheers

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Joey1522

You'll need the personal paired plan for each of them so that you can make and receive calls using the same number from the Apple Watch when our of range of Bluetooth.

Chris

thanks for your help Chris, much appreciated

Christopher_G

You're welcome, @Joey1522. 🙂

Chris