cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Re: IPad Pro not connecting to molbile network

Griffrick89
Investigator
Investigator

Im having same issues with my 2021 pro,  3 days now no mobile network waste of credit

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Griffrick89  So you’ve put your phone sim in your iPad ?  And now it’s says on the iPad you don’t have a data plan ?   Sounds like your sim is not correctly in the sim try it was it wouldn’t say that message.  Your iPad doesn’t see the sim. 

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Griffrick89 

Welcome to the EE community

Could you explain the problems you're having with your tablet? The thread you added to was over a year old.

Do you have an EE phone, and if so, does that have signal bars?

I’ve got a new iPad Pro 2021. It’s on cellular and unlocked so is my iPhone. When I put the sim in the tablet I struggled with the website to add the top up so I used my phone to top the sim and set up now when I put in my tablet it says there is no data plan and gives me the option to add settings it seems but I need a code from ee

Sent from my iPad
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Griffick89

What kind of code is it asking for?

Chris

@Griffrick89  So you’ve put your phone sim in your iPad ?  And now it’s says on the iPad you don’t have a data plan ?   Sounds like your sim is not correctly in the sim try it was it wouldn’t say that message.  Your iPad doesn’t see the sim. 

Yep you got it. Man I’m showing my age putting sim cards in the wrong way..
thanks lol
James_B

It's easily done @Griffrick89

Happy to hear @Chris_B was able to help. 🙂

James

@Griffrick89   It’s supposed to be the older the wiser.   I’ll keep quiet about it if you will.    😆  happy it’s now ok.  

Katie_B

Hello @149_chowdhery

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Please could you provide some more information regarding your query so we can help further. 

Katie 🙂