Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Returned device just after 48hours

Hello.  I made a contract on Monday 13th for a ee 4gee mini and after 48 hours of not good coverage in my flat I returned to the store. Wasn't and smooth process I left the store only with the promise of they making all for me. Later I checked ee app...

Ale20 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Order not Received

I have ordered pay monthly sim on July 11. I received an email that my order has been dispatched but I have not received it yet. I am new to EE. Please help. 

Free watch

Just got a huawei p30 pro was meant to wait 14 days before I could get my free watch which was included in the deal and yet heard nothing 

Micro sim

How much does a micro sim for a car cost please?

Jules61 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Can’t track order and session expired

I’ve ordered an Apple Watch series 3, order confirmed last week then no delivery info provided. called on Tuesday (14th July) and told it would be sent that day and delivered on 15th. still have no watch, no further emails than confirmation, no texts...

Alison35 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Use of tablet sim in a phone.

I have a EE sim in my tablet. 2Gb contract. I would like to know if i can use this is an old mobile so my daughter has a phone. I don't really use my tablet and was thinking of cancelling the contract for it. I have no idea if i have unlimited texts ...

my number is already in use

I recently bought myself a sim card and set up an account fairly easily and all was fine, I created my account online and verified my phone number but when I logged into the my ee app on my phone it said my number was already in use and I have not be...

Harry153 by Explorer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! In-person delivery Collection

I have ordered a phone online. It is due to be deliverd soon. However I am away for the time being and would like someone else to accept the delivery. How do I allow another person to accept the delivery?  

4GEE mobile device no lights?

I’ve just purchased a monthly plan for a 4GEE MiFi device. I’ve followed the set up instructions and all is working OK but I have no light on the device itself, is this correct or should I have lights visible all the time? 

Jimbo26 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful