Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Samsung galaxy watch

My samsung galaxy watch won't pair up properly. My Bluetooth on my phone says its paired but on the galaxy wearable app its saying finalising and been like that for a few days. Please somebody help me 

Pac number

Please send me the pac number for xxxxxxxxxxx   [Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Malole by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I used pac code to switch!

I currently have a sim only plan with EE... I have just ordered a new mobile device through affordablemobiles.co.uk. I requested my pac code from EE for the switch but was completely unaware this would cancel my sim only plan! How do I reverse this p...

Vecsei by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Helpful

New phone

I've just upgraded from Samsung s9 to pixel 4 and I've kept the same number so put my old sim in, but now it's saying no mobile network. Do I need to put in the new SIM? I've also not been able to access many of my accounts. Normally when I upgrade t...

ext signal booster

Does anyone know which number to contact to get a 4G router and external booster kit fitted please? 

Resolved! 4GEE WIFI MINI PAYGO 20GB

I have bought a 4GEE WIFI MINI PAYGO 20GB.I have used over half of the 20gb data that comes preloaded. I want to add on more data before it runs out. However, when I topped my credit I can't find a way to use it to add more data allowance. When I cli...

garymon by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Internal porting from a Flex Plan to a contract

I've very recently started an EE Flex plan and have successfully ported my number from ID Mobile to it. I've just seen a Uswitch exclusive deal that will give me a much better deal on EE albeit as a contract which I'm ok with. Is there any way to por...

zcjp by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Connecting 4g EE mini WiFi to JVC smart tv

I’m having problems connecting my smart tv, a JVC LT-43C775(A) to my WiFi mini. Our phones and another smart tv connect ok. The TV detects the network, but when I put the password in and press ok, nothing happens. There are minimal ‘settings’ options...

Dc9 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! obtaining a PAC number

i want to keep my number and obtain a PAC number to stay with EE the sim i have at the moment is very old and not compatible with the phone i intend getting. how best to do this 

andy84 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful