Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

How long to switch number ?

Hi all, I got my mum an additional EE SIM card and as part of the web form I entered her PAC Code to move her number over from 'Three'.. She has now had the Sim for 2 days in her phone but the 'Three' number has still not transferred over to her ? Th...

retrospek by Established Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help with 4g ee router

Read moreHi folks, Newbie alert. I have just received a second hand 4gee router today. I wanted to try it out and see what speeds I could get before I purchase an unlimited data sim so, I put the one from my phone in and the speeds I am getting are v...

Rysaboy by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Simm card

My phone has died so I need to move my sim into an old phone until I get a replacement. How do I do this? the old phone was on pay as you go I think. Can anyone help?  

Dex3 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Enjoy delivery

I ordered an Apple Watch and had an email from EE confirming order stating that it was on its way today , await to hear from Enjoy to confirm delivery between 12 and 2.i didn’t hear from enjoy, waited in in case, have attempted to contact the advised...

Reciept

I need a invoice showing I got an LG tv as a free gift so I can send it to LG for a repair.. they said I have to contact ee to get this. However I’ve been on the phone to ee to just get cut off.. is it possible to get it emailed to me

Lanny08 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Sim - Still waiting to activate now 37 hours later

37 hrs have now passed since inserting new Sim in phone.  In order to activate I had to wait for a signal and EE symbol to appear on screen ... nothing.  I cannot call out - emergency calls only; when I try ... message: Not registered on network. I'v...

MISSPTEJ by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful