Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Customer Service Joke

EE have totally failed in their promises and their customer service. Not sure what to do as next steps. I ordered an iPhone and apple watch nearly two weeks ago. The phone came the following day and the watch still hasn't come.  - The watch was due t...

Apple Watch series 6 44mm space grey

Ordered a series 6 44mm space grey on Sunday 20th over the phone, to be told it would be no later than Thursday. The watch has been showing in stock and then out of stock a few times since then and yet my order has not been fulfilled! When I call the...

Job Application March

Sorry if this is not the correct place, however I applied for a job in Greenock in March and received a job off about three days before the lock down.   Since then I have heard nothing.  I have had to change my contact number and notified someone at ...

DBlair67 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Pay monthly data sim

Hi, I seen that you can get a 1 month plan for a data sim. Does this mean it expires after 1 month or does it continue until cancelled? Also would this work with an EE MiFi dongle? Here is the link I found it on https://shop.ee.co.uk/sim-only/pay-mon...

Jake111 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Watch order

I have purchased my new phone but have not received the watch that I was told I would get to go with it. Can you look at this please?

SIM not provisioned

Hi, I have upgraded my phone recently. I have moved my PAYG sim to my new Samsung phone. When I turn my phone on i get SIM Not provisioned. I can not text 150 because it says no network coverage. How can I activate my SIM so I can receive calls and t...

oliver_h by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New EE SIM card can I transfer old numbers

My EE Sim is broken, need The number as verification to log into almost every wondering can I get another EE sim from my local supermarket as I can’t get to an EE store, today or tomorrow.. and transfer my old number onto the New EE sim? typed EE way...

Daninysh by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New phone order

Hi can anyone on here tell me when my order will be here it said it was passed and would receive a text message but nothing yet my order number is xkoXXXXXXXX orderd on 28th September it was the white Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra 5g 256gb mystic whit...

Apple Watch SE Nike 40mm

So is this watch in stock or not? Unsure about when these will actually ship or if the SE is still to be supplied to EE from Apple? I'm askin as the EE website says there in stock!

EE PAYG Sim Cards for Community Organisations

Our group, the Brain Injury Experience Network (BIEN), have acquired a bunch of tablets so we can meet online!  Great!  But we need PAYG SIM cards for them.  I am already with EE, so I was wondering how I could go about ordering 8 or so SIM cards for...