cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Apple Watch SE Nike 40mm

Rustyintech91
Contributor
Contributor

So is this watch in stock or not?

Unsure about when these will actually ship or if the SE is still to be supplied to EE from Apple?

I'm askin as the EE website says there in stock!

8 REPLIES 8
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Rustyintech91.

Our website currently advises that the watch is available to order and will be dispatched within seven days.

Jon

Thanks, least I now have incentive to call back on Tuesday if it hasn’t been dispatched on or before then, given that come Tuesday(29th) that will have been a week since I ordered the device 👍🏻

Most people who preordered still haven’t received theirs. I ordered mine on the Thursday and I was told it would be dispatched within 7 days and I’ve heard nothing else since. It’s day 9 since the release date and day 10 since ordering.

I get it, basically you'll get it when you get it, seems a bit misleading that the EE

Web states specific timeframes for delivery of in actual fact they simply don't know, I would assume however that there are sellers who now have stock lists, Very catalogue is one of them in the UK at least.

Yeah you are exactly right. I personally don’t mind waiting but it should be fairly easy to understand what you have coming in from Apple and when it is coming in to more accurately represent the timescales. If they told me it will take two weeks I wouldn’t mind, it is the not knowing that frustrates me.

Ok Jon, so today is that 7th day after ordering, will today be the lucky day...

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Rustyintech91.

Hopefully it'll arrive today.

If not, please get in touch with our Customer Care team to get an update on this.

Jon

I am not sure about anyone else but I am yet to receive my watch or any reliable information after 11 days. I spoke to an agent yesterday who promised delivery for today but that was a lie and the watch is still out of stock. I also think that yesterday they cancelled my order and reopened it, moving me further down the queue.