cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

add to plan via website vs iphone app which is correct

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

i recently ordered 2 logitech circle 2 "wired" cameras via the add to plan on my iphone MyEE app,  at the time of ordering the app showed the items as in stock an available,  shortly after i got a confirmation email accepting my order then a few more mins later another email stating the items are out of stock.  i checked the MyEE app to see them still showing in stock.  I then logged into myee via the web an it does not show the items at all never mind being in or out of stock.  Im at a loss as to why EE state both in stock an out of stock,  or if i can expect to receive the items at all.  It would be helpful if both the website and the information in the myee app were the same.  As of now i do not know if the items are in stock or not,  i would be grateful if someone from EE could clarify which is correct an if i can expect to receive the items ordered.  

Thanks in advance.

27 REPLIES 27
wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thx but leanne_T already did this and then the lady who rang me basically lied about the whole add to plan,  she told me that its not add to plan,  that it was actually add to account,  so even tho i have 5 different plans i could only add 3 things which i already had on one of my plans,  she went on to state that it clearly states this in the add to plan terms an conditions.  Unknown to her i was actually reading the terms an conditions as she said this an it does not say this at all.  I also confirmed this directly with digital sales.  It is 3 items per plan,  not account as she stated.  So im sorry i past believing what im being told.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Sorry to hear that, @wasteddee.

Sounds like there was a bit of a misunderstanding.

It was just to check your order. The offer is still there if you change your mind.

Chris

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thanks for that,  im going to wait an see what happens an as ive already said as my contracts end i will cancel them.  This whole thing has left a bad taste.  Again tho thank you for trying to help

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

hi,  in a follow up to what i was saying earlier,  i contacted

customerservices@ee-accessories.kondor.co.uk about this matter asking them if the item was available and i have received the following reply which proves beyond all doubt that the items i ordered are instock.    I realize this is a public forum and you guys may not be able to do anything but it is worth posting so that others can see how EE respond in the event they have similar issues.

email reply i received is below.

kimberley bailly (Kondor)

Sep 5, 18:25 BST

Hello 
We do have them in stock ,and delivery is approx 5 days 
I hope this helps

Kind regards,

Kimberley
Consumer Services Executive

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Despite the above email,  EE still insist they are not instock.  I give up lol

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @wasteddee

Have you had an email to advise the device is out of stock since being in contact with Kimberley?

Have you contacted Kimberley to let her know they are showing out of stock?

Leanne.

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,  No not an email,  after I got the one from Kimberly I rang EE from the EE app,  the person I spoke to then spoke to there manager who in turn spoke to digital sales who stated its not in stock an wouldn't be for sometime.  I explained to them that id spoken directly with Kimberly and they basically said she was wrong.

Tomorrow I will be contacting Kimberly again to let her know that the digital sale team said she's wrong.   

There really does seem to be a lot of confusion within EE.

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I have again contacted EE to again be told the item is still out of stock so I have emailed Kimberley again informing her that EE are informing customers that she is giving out the wrong information and these items aren't in stock.  I shall update this post once she replies which should be interesting.