cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

add to plan via website vs iphone app which is correct

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

i recently ordered 2 logitech circle 2 "wired" cameras via the add to plan on my iphone MyEE app,  at the time of ordering the app showed the items as in stock an available,  shortly after i got a confirmation email accepting my order then a few more mins later another email stating the items are out of stock.  i checked the MyEE app to see them still showing in stock.  I then logged into myee via the web an it does not show the items at all never mind being in or out of stock.  Im at a loss as to why EE state both in stock an out of stock,  or if i can expect to receive the items at all.  It would be helpful if both the website and the information in the myee app were the same.  As of now i do not know if the items are in stock or not,  i would be grateful if someone from EE could clarify which is correct an if i can expect to receive the items ordered.  

Thanks in advance.

27 REPLIES 27
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @wasteddee 

Welcome to the community and thanks for ordering. 🙂

I recommend speaking to our Mobile Care team who'll be able to check your order and investigate this stock discrepancy for you.

Chris

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Thank you for your reply,  i contact EE by phone an spoke a lady who was as helpful as was possible although im no closer to knowing the answer,  the lady i spoke too informed me that the circle 2 wired cams are not in stock at all so both the myee app and the add to plan webpage are wrong which i must say makes it somewhat difficult.  I notice after checking again today on both formats that the item is still listed as in stock and available.  In the end all ive managed to find out is i wont be getting my order anytime soon if at all.

very confusing and annoying but it is what it is.  Thanks again for the speedy reply

.Stock

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

checked the add to plan and the accessories web pages again today an still it showing the circle 2 wired cam as in stock.  Yet still there is no sign of my order being dispatched due to no stock.  

Katie_B

Hi there @wasteddee

Thanks for flagging this.

I will feed this back to the relevant team, fingers crossed it's not much longer till you receive your order. 

Katie 🙂

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

This just gets better and better. Now my ability to add to plan has been removed. I am no longer able browse any add to plan even tho im well within the time frame with my new plans on 3 of my devices. I also notice the items I previously ordered are still listed as instock. I would be really grateful if someone would explain what is going on. I pay over £200 a month to ee and have been a customer for years and have been very happy with ee until now.  After this i dont think ill be renewing any of my contracts

2 months in to my new plan a i get this2 months in to my new plan a i get this

Leanne_T

Hi there @wasteddee

Thanks for coming back to us.

This has been raised to the relevant teams that the items are showing in stock.

I have sent you a private message on here to get some details regarding your account.

Thanks.

Leanne.

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi,  i was contacted today by a lady from EE and she told me that its not actually add to plan,  its really add to account which means no matter how many plans i have i can only add 3 items to my account,  so im no longer able to add anything.  I have checked the terms an conditions pdf on the add to plan page an there is no meantion of this.  I am now more confused than ever as no one has ever stated this before,  my most recent order was accepted but out of stock, now that i am unable to add any more to my plans,  so my question now is a simple one,  is it ADD TO PLAN or ADD TO ACCOUNT. 

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

I rang EE back an spoke to accounts who in turn spoke directly with the digital sales team who have confirmed that the lady who rang me earlier today stating that you can only add 3 items per account regardless of how many plans you have was totally incorrect,  an that the terms an conditions do not state add to plan is 3 items per account,  It is indeed per line/plan.   Not sure why i was given misinformation by her.  So hopefully i will receive my order in due course when the items are in stock.  Alot of confusion regarding this with certain EE staff which is not very helpfull but in the end i got the correct answer myself.  Yeah me!   lol  

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

quick follow up,  the items i ordered are now showing again an state they are in stock but on phoning EE they state that they are not,  so once again it seems EE doesnt seem to know what EE is doing with regards to this.  This does not give me alot of confidence in EE 😩