Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

add to plan via website vs iphone app which is correct

i recently ordered 2 logitech circle 2 "wired" cameras via the add to plan on my iphone MyEE app,  at the time of ordering the app showed the items as in stock an available,  shortly after i got a confirmation email accepting my order then a few more...

wasteddee by Established Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Hi

I need call from ee 

Delivery

Hi I was told my order will be delivered today but havnt received any tracking info or messages about it off dpd

Ordered upgrade on sunday but still not text

I ordered an upgrade on my phone on Sunday which says it was in stock. Says it’s normally dispatched within 1 day and i’d get a text or email regarding this.i have had the email confirmation of the order with order code when i try to track it just sa...

Delivery

Hiya, I ordered a new upgrade on 1st sept, it's now 9th sept. I was just wondering how long delivery will be please.  

Joking94 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful