Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

order status

I am new to join EE and I submit an order online. I attempt to track my order but it says wrong Email or wrong order reference number. The order has already submitted for 3 days. How can I know that when the SIM will arrive?

Pncfcom by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pixel 3A purpleish - stock ?

Hi, Ordered a lilac pixel 3a on 1st September.  At the time the phone was showing as in stock, however I note now that the lilac option has been removed from the available phone list and when I track order it says order confirmed, awaiting delivery d...

Resolved! Cancel contrakt

I’m gonna cancel my contract but I wanna keep my number.what have I do?

New contract

I upgraded my phone and plan yesterday is it too late to change my mind? 

My phone order

I ordered my new upgrade 10 days ago and haven’t received any emails or text messages with my tracking details or information on how my order is doing. When I try to track my order with the order number it tells me it is unable to show me at this tim...