Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Why can't I track my order

I've placed an order for a new phone and want to know why I can't track my order and when I will be able to do so 

cannot activate my sim card when we traveled to Europe countries

Dear Sir/Madam, I bought two EE sim cards from amazon.com in U.S. a couple of months ago (7/11/19 and 7/15/19). The one is 'Europe (UK EE) 4G Mobile Broadband Data SIM preloaded with 6GB lasting 90 days FREE ROAMING / USE in Europe - $29.73' and anot...

hchen090 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

App can't give me any tracking information

Hi. I ordered an iPad on Sunday. I have tried to track my order (xkoxxxxxxxxx) using the app but it tells me it does not have tracking information for my order.    [mod edit: please do not post private information on the public board. Thanks!]