cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

add to plan via website vs iphone app which is correct

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

i recently ordered 2 logitech circle 2 "wired" cameras via the add to plan on my iphone MyEE app,  at the time of ordering the app showed the items as in stock an available,  shortly after i got a confirmation email accepting my order then a few more mins later another email stating the items are out of stock.  i checked the MyEE app to see them still showing in stock.  I then logged into myee via the web an it does not show the items at all never mind being in or out of stock.  Im at a loss as to why EE state both in stock an out of stock,  or if i can expect to receive the items at all.  It would be helpful if both the website and the information in the myee app were the same.  As of now i do not know if the items are in stock or not,  i would be grateful if someone from EE could clarify which is correct an if i can expect to receive the items ordered.  

Thanks in advance.

27 REPLIES 27
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @wasteddee

Thanks for coming back to us.

I am sorry this has happened.

I have fed this back now, thanks for letting us know.

Leanne.

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

been talking to myself about this for 2 weeks now,  this is also the 2nd time you replied an still nothing has changed,  in fact it was yourself who got a person from EE to phone me about this issue and then they gave me the wrong information about the terms and conditions of add to plan and still nothing has changed.

The items are still showing as in stock.  this whole thing is a shambles.

Once my current contracts which total over £250 a month are finished so i am with EE.

Christopher_G

Hi @wasteddee

I'm sorry to hear that.

This is a public forum so we don't have access to your account, so it's hard to give you a definitive answer on your situation. 

I can feel your frustration through your post. Have you formed a complaint about this? If not, and this is something that you want to do, you can find the correct channels to do this on our make a complaint help page.

This way it'll get logged officially and investigated.

Chris

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Im guessing you did not read the entire thread,  ive already phoned a few times and complained,  EE have also rang me after Leanne_T requested my account info from me and my complaint was made again at that time.  Still nothing has changed and as of this very moment the items are still showing as in stock  lol  Im just going in circles here.  Ironic as the item ive ordered is the Circle 2.

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

still showing as in stock and available to order.

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Add to plan website has just been updated and still this item is showing as in stock an still there is no sign of my order. 

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

reordered this item as it is showing as instock, then a few mins later yet another email stating there not instock,  lol  what a joke.

Christopher_G

Hi @wasteddee

I'm sorry to hear that this is still happening for you. We have fed this back to the relevant team and they're currently looking into it.

Do you know if the order has been cancelled due to the cameras being out of stock? Did you get an order number?

Chris

wasteddee
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi, at this point i have no idea if the order has been canceled or not as i keep being given different information each and every time i phone up about this.

Yes i do have the order number  "xko277486636"

I also notice that the Accessories page also states they have them instock and availble to purchase out right.  I have emailed directly at customerservice@kondor.co.uk to see if this is correct.  

Christopher_G

I could organise for someone to give you a call and check your order, if you'd like, @wasteddee?

Chris