cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Will I get my Nintendo switch?

parjfa8891
Contributor
Contributor
  1. Upgraded on the 7th of November, had to wait until the 12th for my phone to be delivered to store, I've still had no text regarding the Nintendo switch. 

The only reason I got this package was for the offer, even though it was limited stock I felt I was signing up at a good time in the offer to receive the switch. I'm getting pretty frustrated.

17 REPLIES 17

@Leanne_T @Jon_K

Would I phone 150? Which options would I then use as I wasn't certain when I tried phoning last. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @parjfa8891

Yes if you call us on 150 and select option 1, and then option 2 for account queries.

Or, you can use our online chat, this option can be found at the bottom of this page.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

Leanne

@Leanne_T

I have spoken to customer services who have said I'm not entitled too it!! 

They say I need to get the Huawei pro but I know for certain that there were two huawei's on the offer one for £43 a month and one for more money and I went for the £43. I've been advised to go back into store. Which I am about to do but I am very un happy, frustrated and fed up! IMG_20181214_120113.jpg

@@l@@@@

@Leanne_T

First told my phone wasn't eligible, then told I upgraded too early!!!!!! 

Found the terms and conditions online, still told I wasn't eligible, then told there is a web form they have to fill in and I will get a call in 3 days

NOT HAPPY

I felt like I was being made out like a fool, "the offer didn't start until the 20th" I knew that wasn't right from the POS I saw in store, the leaflet I had in my handh in the store and the conversations I had in store.

Very glad I found the terms and conditions. Hopefully the webpage I have works in my favour. But the way I'm getting passed around is very frustrating.

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @parjfa8891

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with this.

Have you filled in the form to get a call back?

Jon

@Jon_K

It's a form that customer services fill in for me. 

I'll be contacting them if I get no response. 

I don't understand why it is being so awkward for me.

No phone call received but I got a text Tuesday saying my switch was with dpd and it would be delivered today. 

It was and I'm very happy! 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

That's great @parjfa8891!

Thanks for letting us know that it's arrived.

I hope you enjoy using it and have a lovely Christmas 🙂

Jon