Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Where's my order

Ordered a new phone on 20/12/18. Received a dispatch email on 21/12/18 . Wanted phone delivered to a local EE Store. Have heard nothing since, no texts or emails from EE or DPD . Cant ring customer services as cannot get past having to enter a phone ...

Resolved! When will delivery go back to normal after the Christmas period

I have ordered an upgrade on my contract (galaxy s9) I ordered it early hours on the 24th dec I know it says orders are usually dispatched within 24hiur but of course I wasn’t expecting this on Christmas I’m just wondering when deliveries will go bac...

No updates on Nintendo Switch delivery after 30+ days

Hey EE, I took advantage of that Nintendo Switch offer that was up last month, it has now been more than 30 days and I have not yet heard anything.I did get a text when I made my order saying "Your gift will be sent up to 30 days after[...]". I have ...

How long for a delivery?

Ordered a new phone on Wednesday to be delivered to my local store. Said it should be next day and dpd would send a text when it's delivered and ready to collect but still haven't heard anything. Any advice?

Contract phone

Hi,I'm trying to make a phone subscription and when I get to the last step, it says my delivery address does not coincide with my card. I mention that my card is registered at the same address as the one I request for billing! here I live, I do not h...

Ionela01 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful