Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Resolved! Why doesn't My EE recognise my number

I have had the same number for 10+ years , I can't get in to my account because it doesn't recognise my number , I want to change my plan or maybe upgrade . I can't pay my bill online so I have been late with payments (it's not direct debit) As awful...

DebbieB22 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Where is my order? (Ordered 21/12/18)

I upgraded my plan and paid the upgrade fee for an iPhone xs on the 21/12/18, I knew with Christmas the order would not come quickly but I have still not received any delivery update from EE or DPD.   

jojomorg by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Confusing order status

Hii upgraded to an iPhone 8 on 26th Dec. I have a confirmation email saying to expect a second email with a tracking code and that a text would be sent keeping my posted. Neither have been sent even though expected delivery to store was 1 working day...

Can my dad use his id to sign for my parcel

Hi i have no photo id,  my parcel is comeing tomorrow and i have been told that if u have a family member living at the same adress with same last name then they can use there id to sign for my parcel , just want to no if this is true   , many thanx ...

Resolved! Can I exchange new contract device taken out online in-store?

Evening all,  I have recently received my upgrade device from a contract taken out on the EE website. I am not happy with the device and would like to exchange it for something abit better. I have spoken with the customer service team and they have s...

When will I receive my device

I ordered my device yesterday over the phone and they said it would be here the next day I just wanted to confirm this as I haven't received a text message to arrange a time slot for delivery 

When will my phone be delivered

When will my phone be delivered iv had no confirmation on delivery they messaged me saying that iv started my new plan but I haven’t heard anything about getting my phone I ordered it on the 24/12/18 many thanks Lauren 

Online order.

Hi I placed a order online. I received email confirmation and xkn number.. have I been accepted as heard nothing else. Thank you. 

When will my order arrive

I placed an order on the 26th but I still haven't received an email about dispatch, and am unable to use the online tracker. Could someone pleasse message me an update?