Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery to EE store

Hi,I ordered an upgrade on Saturday 29th December to an EE store. I’ve had confirmation of my plan being changed (can also see this when I log into my EE) and when I go to track my order it says that it had been dispatched. Any ideas how much longer ...

jryrie by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Delivery to local store

I ordered an upgrade on 29th December, had an initial email to say the order was confirmed but I haven't had a text from the delivery firm to say it's on its way to the store. I've received my plan to my current phone already, and I rang the store on...

where's my order ?

i have upgraded my phone to a black samsung galaxy s9 on the 23/12/18 it is now 3/1/19 and i still hasn't come i have called EE and gone in the the stor was told it would be here 2/1/19 and still nothing i'd just like to know whats going on ??

wayne7688 by Investigator
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Ordered through Blue Light card

Hi i ordered an upgrade on the 30/12/18 by using the discount code that i got with my blue light card and I'm still waiting for it to be delivered. When i track my order it just says that they can't give me any information at the moment but I'll rece...

Anna-69 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Helpful

No phone but I’ve upgraded

Hey this is only a quick one, I called yesterday (New Years day) to upgrade as my New Year’s Eve festivities meant I ended up breaking my current phone. The advisor on the phone was really helpful but said my phone would be here today (jan 2nd), I wa...

NLL by Valued Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful