Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Positive Feedback

Hello. Tried finding somewhere to write positive feedback since I ended the online chat to the person I want to feedback. I chatted with Liam who was the 'EE Executive Customer Resolution Team'. He was understanding and listened to what I was saying ...

Resolved! Gaming yes i like playstation,,have sega naster systen

I have a very old sega master system nearly complete apart4rm the box it came in,also have some cartrides which i bort many years ago,i used2have playstation by sony,that was gud fun&do you remember the sitdown glass games in a shape of a glass tabl...

Mad about cars

My nickname carnut is because im mad about beautiful cars&old cars,was like it as a kid,some kids would love toys me&my dad would go2car dealers&look@old cars as they were when my dad was alive,sadly my dad passed away on 8th april2018&my mum passed ...

My EE Order

Hi, i ordered my phone on Monday online. i recieved a email to say it would ship next day but i havent had any other confirmation or tracking number, can someone advise?

Order confirmed but no delivery info?

Upgraded my phone and recived an order confirmation yesterday but I haven't recieved any info regarding the delivery and tracking and the money hasn't be taken out of my account.Thanks in advance.

bmac99 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful