Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Delivery

Posted in the open: @elena94 wrote: Hi, I pre ordered a iphone xs max as an upgrade on 16 january.I got a confirmation email from you  but I've still not received a text about delivery. can not track the order, how can I find out when it arrives? Tha...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My order

Hi thereI recieved an email stating that my new phone was on back order and although the date suggested for delivery was 16 - 18 Jan I have seen no further details on a proposed date when I believe the phone will actually arrive.  With that in mind I...

meadowsc by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I paid for next day delivery but phone not arriving til Thursday

Hi all ao I upgraded yesterday and paid for next day delivery phone is in stock etc but have received a text saying the phone is not being delivered til Thursday now.  Why have I paid for next day delivery if it’s gona arrive in 2 days time ? Thanks ...

SamMc25 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

replacement Sim

Hi I ordered a repacement sim for my phone on 2nd January but it still hasn't turned up. Any reason why this is?

emyley by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! WHeres my phone?

Hi I ordered a phone to be delivered to store yesterday got a confirmation email last night but have heard nothing today. How long does it take?

Delivery of handset for upgrade of phone

Hi guys, I've been searching the EE community for a few days now and I haven't found anyone who can help me with this. I recently upgraded my phone on the EE website on Thursday 10th January 2019, I've done this before and the process was really quic...

Proof of purchase

I am trying to get a proof of purchase for an iphone got from EE 18 months ago. I no longer have the phone on an EE contract but I still have another device with them. On webchat the EE rep says that the number linked to that phone is on a business a...

Pete_Ck by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful