Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

delivery of upgrade

Hi i am still awaiting my upgrade i was sent an email informing me it is our for delivery on the 17th Jan and havent heard anything else thank you

Emmalou2 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Helpful

When will my new phone be delivered?

Evening I have been trying to get an answer about I am expected to get a handset delivered. I ordered it on the 16th Jan 2019 and it was saying estimated delivery of the 17th Jan. I have been given a confirmation number starting in xkn but no trackin...

bay28ben by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade / 14 day return woes - left in a difficult situation

New custoemr to EE so just to set the background, I am a long-standing Orange / T-Mobile customer paying a very reasonable monthly amount for Unlimited TXT, 900 Mins, 50 MMS and unlimited (3g) data on a T-Mobile SIMO deal.  This is my upgrade (and re...

muranb by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Beware the bare faced liars at EE bath.

Took my phone in to the bath Southgate store on Saturday 12th January to be sent away for repair. By Thursday 17th I noted that my phone hadn't yet left the store to be be on its way to the repair  centre. I therefore took a short journey into bath t...