Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Snow

Has anyone had any snow yet?    It's supposed to snow over the next 24 hours. Happy I have winter tires but rear wheel drive.....

Northerner by Grand Master
  • 38 replies
  • 52 Helpful

Resolved! bill payer present for delivery?

Hi, My father is the bill payer/account holder for the phone that I use. An upgrade is being delivered tomorrow whilst he is at work. I was just wondering if I can sign for the delivery myself as we have the same surname, or must I present his iD. Ma...

Saffari1 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Positive Feedback!

Hi, Ive looked everywhere online to find a way to show my appreciation and overwhelming customer service i received today. I called today and spoke to Darren/Daryl in your Darlington call centre. I had to call to sort my bill out and explained to D m...

Trying to add a Samsung watch to my plan

I got a notification to add a Samsung watch to my account, tried to purchase but page keeps presenting sorry page is unavailable at the lat step? Surely I’m eligible if my account said I could add it? Phone lines are closed now

Having trouble cancelling upgrade and contract over phone.

I upgraded my contract online over the weekend and it's due to arrive tomorrow, I have now decided I want to cancel my upgrade and contract. I tried ringing EE and apparently failed 2 of the security questions, could I go into the store and cancel it...

New Order

I currently have a windows phone with T-Mobile.On Monday I upgraded to an IPhone SE with EE, to be delivered to my local EE shop,I received  confirmation email - " your orders on it's way" and another with the XKN number.However, whenever I enter the...

reidm99 by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful