Archived Posts

In this forum, you’ll find older (but always searchable) content.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Forum Posts

Show us your festive pets!

It's been a strange year for everyone this year and I've been really glad to have my little furry friend through it all.    I'd love to see everyone's little companions!    It doesn't have to be a festive picture, the more the merrier.    Here is Odi...

xmas.jpg
Sorcha by Former EE Community Manager
  • 9 replies
  • 15 Helpful

Food Glorious Food!

Hi Everyone.   I’m not going to, lie I adore looking at food pictures and reading peoples recipe's and trying to recreate these at home.   I’ve just got a slow cooker (yes, I am way behind the times) but I love it and I’m starting to try new things k...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 51 replies
  • 65 Helpful

Order

Hi, I ordered a new phone on the 20th of December and it still hasn’t been delivered, I am bit worried, so what do I do? Thank you 

Additional line order delivery?

I ordered the iPhone X as an additional line on 3 days ago with it showing delivery of 1 day. I received the confirmation email with order number and the upfront payment has been taken from my bank account but I've heard no more. Any idea of how long...

New Year's Resolutions

So now we have hit February, who has kept up with their New Year's resolutions?     

Northerner by Grand Master
  • 11 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Positive feedback.

Hi I've been to the Rochdale store with a problem and they were fantastic. Aaron delt with me but the other guys got involved too. I really feel that Aaron went above and beyond to help me. As a result of his and the teams help I've recommended EE to...

Sam111 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Positive feedback

Hello,I upgraded my phone on Friday and wanted to leave some positive feedback for the lady who served me in store, but haven't had a message asking for it.Thank you Bryony from the Aberystwyth shop for all your help! I'm usually very nervous about g...

Rhianj by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Your Add To Plan Order - xkn*********

Afternoon, I was due to receive the above add to order item on the 30th January. The item was delivered home but my partner was not expecting a parcel, so advised to the delivery driver that it was sent in error. So he took it back with him. Can you ...

Majmt by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful